Saturday, March 9, 2019

Slice of Life Day 9: you can buy legos by the pound???




I mentioned last night that my friends flew in to see my show. I still can't believe that, it blows my mind. To keep the kids entertained we went to this really cool store called Bricks and Mini Figs that has trays full of miscellaneous Lego bits and figures and kits. Little Ryker is a born engineer and just lost his damn mind. It was adorable. Simon was less enthused, aka was napping in the car.

We did sushi-go-round, and swimming, and dinner and I showed them my murder basement. I had beer and coffee and some mystery goop that stuck to my pants all spilled on me today by toddlers. It was lovely. They're just so earnest in all they do and aren't yet aware of how they are perceived by others. I love it.

The show went really well again. I'm finally getting to know the cast and crew so that I feel more like a member than an outsider and it's a really wonderful feeling. I'm finally going to make it to a cast party tomorrow for my first time ever. I can't wait. I'll try not to get into any illicit drugs for the first time. You know how these theater folk are. God, I missed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment