Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Slice of Life Day 12: ugh back to work


Okay back to real life I guess. I am really not good at this part. Waking up early? No. Cooking? No. Cleaning? No. I just want to create and express. This real life stuff is lame. Here's how I'm coping

  • wearing a rainbow scarf my mom made for me
  • picking out songs for Family Band to play at a wedding
  • catching up on blogging
  • working on ideas for the next play festival
  • eating lots of pizza
  • listening to a song that Cameron sang at karaoke and pretending like he's singing it to me
  • daydreaming about being a writer
  • looking at tiny homes
  • gazing longingly out my window

You can't have the highs without the regular stuff, right? Time for idling. Time to yearn. Time to remember why its so worth it to pour so much energy into the projects that mean something to me. Okay work, thanks for paying my bills, I guess I'll keep showing up. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment