Wednesday, July 3, 2019

no social media day 3: free lunch for some reason...


Without looking particularly destitute or enticing I'm confused as to why I was singled for a free lunch in the cafeteria today. He said maybe 2 sentences to me while we went through the checkout line and then we parted ways forever. Thanks, random dude. I'll try to pay it forward if I remember to do so.

In social media news, I'm really itching to get my hands on it today. I'm thinking of all the cool updates and events I'm probably missing by not scrolling through my feed. Everybody is having fun and connecting with each other and I'm sitting in a corner of solitude eating a bucket of live worms like a jerkoff.

On the other hand, I read a book last night! A real one! For longer than just half a page before I just got distracted by Facebook and Youtube videos! Huzzah!

There was no "Miracle Morning" today. I accidentally woke up at 10:20 and barely threw on a pair of pants before rushing out the door for work. Maybe I'll manage to get some yoga in this evening. Sigh.

11 comments:

  1. Interesting that you wrote this yesterday afternoon but they sent the email notice at 12:35 this morning. I guess they just send them once a day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night while lighting fireworks I saw this odd glow illuminating faces up and down the street. I realized it was the light of screens from people recording fireworks. It made me so sad. Who are they going to show it too? Unless they're doing it to document a special moment with their family or to show to someone who couldn't be present it just didn't make sense. They should be enjoying life through more than their phone's lense. Just put it down and be part of the moment. So sautee those worms, add some flavor and enjoy it because at least you're present in the moment and seeing life with your own eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think about that all the time! Who are these people showing these videos too! I mean I'm bad about being on my phone but at least I don't do that. Do you see these comments by the way?

      Delete
  3. I saw a mountain lion when I was in Montana...and I grabbed my phone and captured unviewable fuzzy footage of it chasing deer, and didn't really get to see it chasing deer... because I was fumbling with my stupid phone. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have the video though???? I want to see!!!

      Delete
  4. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks smm panel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. im academy sign up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Groups - LinkedIn is more than individual profiles you can find 1000s of groups on every industry, sector, school, country, city, and hobby - whatever. Groups are a chance to connect and tell like-minded people. LinkedIn enables you to join fifty groups and you ought to find fifty groups to join. Each group is similar to only a little club and some have even real-life networking events. Whenever you join an organization write your first post immediately - say hello, introduce yourself, and ask people for connecting with you! Kennected Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is included in my habit that I often visit blogs in my free time, so after landing on your blog. I have thoroughly impressed with it and decided to take out some precious time to visit it again and again. Thanks. Mark Lutchman

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... stephen twomey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Kennected 2 Comma Club

    ReplyDelete