Sunday, March 12, 2017

rough, raw, unedited

 
Let me sing you a song.

This is a snapshot of today's band practice. The Transducers is a collaboration between myself, my mom, her husband Bill, and his buddy Dan. We are pretty early on in our rehearsals so what we are doing isn't perfect. My mom knew we needed a drummer and so picked them up about a month ago. If I haven't mentioned before, she's kind of a bad ass.

We hope you enjoy.


Roxanne - The Police
Sweater Weather - The Neighborhood
 
Rock Steady - Aretha Franklin

7 comments:

  1. Karen has always been amazing! My favorite was Sweater Weather. Everyone was really in sync and it suited your voice. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, ma'am. Man, you are fast like lightning!

      Delete
  2. The talent is deep and amazing.....knowing Karen, I should not be amazed. Beautiful and time for the big time! Gig up folks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, anonymous. I can tell you have a beautiful soul. You will be in the VIP lounge for our first gig. :D <3

      Delete
  3. If I weren't so happy for you (and not that way), I'd be mega jealous of this venture you are making with your mom. How very exciting! Your talents are amazing. What a rockstar mom, too. I've always loved Aunt Karen! Now I'm feeling like a fangirl.
    Here's my link: http://iheartpurplestuff.blogspot.com/2017/03/fourteen-years.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that you were willing to sit through those videos and I know Aunt Karen loves you back just as I do :D

      Delete
  4. Rock Steady is the base song for about half of the running cadences in the army...love that song... makes me wanna run run run!

    ReplyDelete