Tuesday, March 14, 2017

my muse

Hint: it's not a lamb.

For those of you who read about the fiery cock-killer, Sholeh, in my short story last week, I'd like to introduce a lady who was a big part of my inspiration. Meet: Erika (left- joined by Wesley and Tricia)



This woman is a bad ass to top all bad asses. That scene in the bar where she hog-kicked the dude in the ribs? That actually happened. Except this woman does not have a grandfather who is a hog farmer. This woman runs a hog farm by herself as well as raises sheep, chickens, ducks, rabbits, a llama is in there somehow and I think a couple of tarantulas. The photo up top shows me holding "Juli Lamb" who she midwifed on my birthday last year. Not only is she a self-made farmer, she can cook you a gourmet meal, knit you a sweater, play a song for you on her viola, teach you a thing or two about history and show you how to properly can the vegetables that she grew in her own garden. Oh yeah, and she speaks Japanese. Did I mention she has a day job as a jeweler? She might be the modern equivalent of a Renaissance man but while also looking great in a mini-skirt.

Anyway, enough about how amazing she is an how much I love her, I think that's pretty apparent by now. I want to introduce you to one of her latest adventures which was trying to teach a pig how to have sex. It is as hilarious and disgusting as it sounds and I can't recommend enough that you check it out: Pig Dicks and More.

I was straight-out belly laughing when I read that story and I don't think I will ever look at her pigs the same way again.

Bonus piglet picture:


(photo by Erika- because, of course, she is also great at photography)

6 comments:

  1. I think Erika and I should be friends. She sounds almost as awesome as you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty sure if the two of you met, there would be some sort of cosmic cataclysm to mark the event because that much bad assery in one place would not go unnoticed by the universe.

      Delete
  2. What an amazing woman! I feel so untalented. haha. But seriously, how did you even meet her? Here's my slice—about you: http://iheartpurplestuff.blogspot.com/2017/03/writing-changes-lives.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha don't feel bad, she casts quite the shadow. I'm pretty sure the hand of Zeus himself directed me to her.

      Delete
  3. I never realized that lamb in that photo was born on the same day as you! Does it have joolimammoth hair?

    ReplyDelete