Wednesday, March 1, 2017

I guess I'm a blogger now?

I've been inspired by my cousin, Laura, to join in on the "Slice of Life Challenge".
My inexperience at blogging is surpassed only by my ignorance of computer technology so I hope everyone can forgive me for what a hot mess this may turn out to be. The point of this exercise will be to get into the habit of writing every day. I was lectured this morning by Mr. Stephen King in his book On Writing which suggests that four hours a day is the minimum if you want to go from a competent writer to a good one. I don't know if I've even reached the levels of "competent" writing, but at this point I don't have much to lose by trying. I hope you will bear with me as a navigate the novelty of sharing a snapshot of my filthy, murky brain with anyone who cares to listen. 

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. You will do well, and I look forward to watching your growth! Here's my slice for today: http://iheartpurplestuff.blogspot.com/2017/03/312017.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty soon we will be both publishing books! We should start our own small publishing press and publish our own work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping "unknown" is my Brahntisaurus.

    ReplyDelete